Love this fabric design

Love this fabric design
Love this fabric design

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Getting To My Destination

Hi,

I am Michelle Espinoza. I am a wife to my wonderful husband and a mother to a beautiful, loving, and full of energy 11-month old boy. I am accountant by day, and a dream-seeker by night. I am incessantly thinking of ways to better our lives; whether it is our time management skills, reaching our personal and family goals, or improving our finances, health, and faith.  Lucky for me, that is a passion that my husband and I share. We are both very ambitious individuals, but most times feel that we limit ourselves by our fears.

As individuals, we have dreams and aspirations. Some are fortunate to know what their goals are and how to get there, and others may not have a clue where to even begin.  At times, I can’t decide between one direction and another. How many of you find yourself in that position, and more often than not?

Decisions, decisions…As overwhelming as they can become, it is a part of our daily lives. Occasionally, time or alternatives can limit
one’s process. But one thing is for sure, God gave us the gift of Choice!

Nevertheless, I've decided that starting a blog can possibly teach me new things and offer me the opportunity to meet new great people, and ultimately, that it can help me figure out how it is that I need to get to my destination, where or whatever it may be. So welcome my readers! Hope to make this a great experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment